- D.MD. Awarded in 1982, by Hadassah school for dental medicine, Jerusalem Israel.
- M.Sc. – Oral Medicine With Prof. C. Scully, Awarded in 1987, by Bristol University U.K.
- Specialist oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon Since 1991; Trained both in Israel and South Africa .
- M.B.A Awarded by Haifa University in 2002.
- Diplomat of the International Association for Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Master of the American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics(AAIP)
DR. LUDWIG YEHUDA GILL
Dr. Gill is a leading Israeli Implantiologist who after graduation from Hadassah school of dental medicine, Jerusalem, he specialized in oral medicine at Bristol University , U.K . Thereafter he completed his Maxillo-facial training in Israel as well as in Wits University, Johannesburg, S.A. where he served also as Lecturer in the Oral Pathology Department.
Dr. Gill has been a Senior Manager at Israel’s largest network of dental services where he executed clinical work as well as business administration, All the while maintaining a private practice limited to implant dentistry. Dr. Gill has been engaged Since 1989 and up today in Dental Implantology both by clinical work as well as in teaching, and not the least as consultant to the Israeli Implant Company A.B. Dental. His experience in performing thousands of implants, Bone Augmentation and Sinus Floor Elevation, he is sharing ever since with his fellow dentists by lectures and courses in Israel and world-wide, as CEO of Y. Gill Ltd. & on behalf of various Dental Implant Companies.
- M.D. – Medical doctor. Charles university, 1st Faculty Of Medicine.
- Paramedic – Emergency medicine since 2010.
DR. GUY ERLICH
Dr. Erlich started his career as a field paramedic. Following challenging service, he integrated into emergency medicine teaching and practicing in hospitals all over Israel.
Dr. Erlich studied general medicine in Charles university, Prague, and worked as teaching assistant in the university, sharing his practical experience and knowledge.
” I believe that acquisition of practical practice and knowledge from experienced teacher can change doctor’s whole career. This is the best way how to avoid common mistakes, gain confident and learn new techniques.”
- D.M.D– Dental Medicine Doctor – Graduation with Distinction – Hebrew University Jerusalem Israel.
- Specialist in Oral Medicine – “Oral Medicine, Sedation and Oral & Maxillofacial Radiology” – Hadassah, Jerusalem Israel.
- Active member & Fellow in the ICOI (International Congress of Oral Implantologist).
- Private Practice limited to: Minor oral surgery, Implant surgery & Implant prosthodontics; Haifa, Israel.
- Past Senior staff member in the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, ‘ZIV’ hospital, Safed, Israel
DR. NEHEMIA NORBERT GILL
Head of teaching and integration
Lecturer in Israel & Internationally on Medical Problems in Implantology ; i.e. themes: ‘Prevention & Treatment Peri-implantitis’, ‘Bisphosphonates therapy and it’s implication on Implants & Peri-implantitis’ , Oral anti coagulants and it’s implication on Implants & Peri-implantitis’ etc