place implants IN live patients while a professional surgeon support and guide you. Classical Implant Cases with Sufficient Bone Structure.
When? 12/2020, 4/2021
Where? Israel/Online + Europe
Price: 3000 USD
14-days program composed of theoretical part (10 days) and practical part (4 days). It is designed to cover basic knowledge about dental implant surgery. This course will allow clinicians to build fundamental knowledge of implant placement, diagnosis, treatment and operation on single and multiple implants. After this course, you will be able to understand the planning and surgical protocol for the use of surgical templates. You will know how to perform proper placement of dental implants. You will perform live surgeries on patients with instructor supervising the entire surgery.
- DENTISTRY LISCENCE
- Knowledge in basic surgical principles (suturing, incisions and flap design)
if you ARE missing basic surgical principles, we suggest to take OUR minor procedures course before.
- History and Treatment plan
- Surface types and different implant methods (Free-handed vs. computer guided surgery)
- Quantity, bone density, loads and forces as key to success
- Useful anatomy
- Soft and bone tissue healing processes
- Panoramic reading, understanding and decoding and CT
- Complications and solutions
- The surgical environment
- Soft tissue treatment
- Step-by-step surgery
- Knowledge of the surgical assessment
- Viewing dental implantation
- Assist in dental implantation
- Place implant on live patient under guidance
provide upon request.